- RSS Channel Showcase 2428405
- RSS Channel Showcase 5750398
- RSS Channel Showcase 9076490
- RSS Channel Showcase 6415785
Articles on this Page
- 07/11/16--04:14: _Pokémon Go to let p...
- 07/11/16--22:38: _Pokémon Go to kick ...
- 07/12/16--00:12: _Pokémon Go Uber cou...
- 07/13/16--00:57: _Pokémon Go offers s...
- 07/13/16--02:04: _Pokémon Go overtake...
- 07/13/16--10:21: _Pokémon Go set to c...
- 07/13/16--23:05: _Sponsored locations...
- 07/19/16--06:14: _Pokémon Go finally ...
- 07/26/16--00:20: _Pokémon Go arrives ...
- 08/01/16--15:51: _Sex predators use P...
- 08/01/16--23:15: _‘Pokémon Sun and Mo...
- 08/15/16--00:41: _Pokémon Go cheaters...
- 11/09/16--16:17: _Niantic adds 100 Ge...
- 12/08/16--22:29: _Pokémon GO to add m...
- 03/13/17--01:36: _Pokemon Go still go...
- 07/23/17--04:13: _Legendary Pokémon n...
- 03/24/18--23:08: _‘Pokémon Go’ Easter...
- 06/29/18--03:35: _WATCH: Pikachu runs...
- 10/05/18--04:29: _‘Pokémon Go’ player...
- 07/11/16--04:14: Pokémon Go to let players swap pokémon soon
- 07/11/16--22:38: Pokémon Go to kick off in Asia, Europe ‘in a few days’
- 07/12/16--00:12: Pokémon Go Uber could be the next big thing
- 07/13/16--00:57: Pokémon Go offers small-business opportunities
- 07/13/16--02:04: Pokémon Go overtakes FB, Tinder in popularity, soon Twitter
- 07/13/16--10:21: Pokémon Go set to conquer Europe starting with Germany
- 07/13/16--23:05: Sponsored locations soon in Pokémon Go
- 07/19/16--06:14: Pokémon Go finally launches in its home base Japan
- 07/26/16--00:20: Pokémon Go arrives in Hong Kong
- 08/01/16--15:51: Sex predators use Pokemon Go to lure prospective victims
- 08/01/16--23:15: ‘Pokémon Sun and Moon’ adds more variety to series
- 08/15/16--00:41: Pokémon Go cheaters face lifetime ban
- 11/09/16--16:17: Niantic adds 100 Gen II Pokémon in new update
- 12/08/16--22:29: Pokémon GO to add more features, Pokémon to lure back players
- 03/13/17--01:36: Pokemon Go still going strong despite drop in player base
- 07/23/17--04:13: Legendary Pokémon now available on Pokémon Go
- 03/24/18--23:08: ‘Pokémon Go’ Easter egg event activates
- 06/29/18--03:35: WATCH: Pikachu runs behind objects in augmented reality demo
- 10/05/18--04:29: ‘Pokémon Go’ players brave typhoon to catch more virtual critters
Addicted players of the viral smartphone game Pokémon Go will expect more reforms and exciting "twists", such as allowing players to trade pokémons with each other.
Filipino "trainers", be somber no more: Mobile smash hit game Pokémon Go will roll out in countries across Asia and Europe within a couple of days, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The post Pokémon Go to kick off in Asia, Europe ‘in a few days’ appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
More and more people are getting into the Pokemon Go bandwagon and it’s not just players anymore. Drivers are starting to take advantage of the opportunity by offering chauffeuring services for would be pokémon trainers.
While drivers offer their service to drive budding pokémon trainers around for a hefty sum, small shop owners could also stand a chance to get a slice of the Pokémon Go craze.
Popular gaming application Pokemon Go may just be less than a week old, but its already giving the biggest apps in the world a run for their money.
The post Pokémon Go overtakes FB, Tinder in popularity, soon Twitter appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Having made its claim in the U.S., New Zealand and the land Down Under, Pokémon Go has set its eyes on the European countries starting with Germany.
The post Pokémon Go set to conquer Europe starting with Germany appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
While storeowners are dropping pokémon lures to increase traffic to their respective businesses, Niantic is talking about adding a new revenue stream for the company in the form of “sponsored locations.”
After the extended wait by Japanese fans, Pokémon Go will finally be released in the birthplace of Pokémon on Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
The post Pokémon Go finally launches in its home base Japan appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Much to the delight of Hong Kong dwellers, Pokémon Go has finally arrived at their shores. This also further flames the anticipation of nearby Asian countries for their turn to get a slice of the Pokémon Go pie.
It's the smartphone game electrifying the world but New York took steps Monday to ban sex offenders from using the app to potentially prey on child victims.
The post Sex predators use Pokemon Go to lure prospective victims appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
While Niantic continue to work on Pokémon Go and how to get it to the rest of the world, the Pokémon Company rolls out some news for the upcoming Pokémon Sun and Moon.
The post ‘Pokémon Sun and Moon’ adds more variety to series appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Game developer master and Pokémon Go creator Niantic is now admonishing users who spoof their current location and utilize several "cheat" methods to play the viral game.
Among the rumored additions are Gen 2 starters Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, while Gen 1 evolutions Scizor and Kingdra are set to be released as well.
Now that the hype has died down, Niantic hopes that adding more content to the game can entice players to come back.
The post Pokémon GO to add more features, Pokémon to lure back players appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Though past its heyday, Pokémon Go has seen some renewed interest with the recent addition of 80 Pokémon and holiday-specific in-game events.
The post Pokemon Go still going strong despite drop in player base appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Announced at the Pokémon Go Fest in Grant Park Chicago, Illinois, Legendary Pokémon Lugia are now out in the wild and ready for Pokémon Go trainers to catch, while Articuno will be available in Raid Battles. As a bonus for being at Pokémon Go Fest, each of the attendees was given a free legendary Lugia in his […]
Egg-hatching event Eggstravaganza is returning to "Pokémon Go" just in time for Easter: it has started last March 22 and will run until April 2, 2018.
“Pokémon Go” creator Niantic demonstrated new augmented reality (AR) technology that allows Pikachu and other Pokémon to go behind real-world objects. Current AR technology used in “Pokémon Go” simply overlaid 3D Pokémon characters on a view of the real world without any regard for the objects present. This means Pikachu could just randomly run over […]
The post WATCH: Pikachu runs behind objects in augmented reality demo appeared first on Inquirer Technology.
Some dedicated “Pokémon Go” players opt to brave typhoon rain despite receiving advisory from the game. Even though the initial hype has gone down, a dedicated player base continues to hunt for virtual creatures on “Pokémon Go.” Public events also help to maintain the game’s relevance beyond hardcore “Pokémon” fans. In Japan, the game’s popularity […]
The post ‘Pokémon Go’ players brave typhoon to catch more virtual critters appeared first on Inquirer Technology.